Level 1 Course Starts May 10th
Yesterday we wrapped up our final session of the current school term and another group of TRI’ers will be taking their exams and getting ready to move on to the next level. Trading is difficult and the learning process is challenging so congratulations to everyone who put in the work this term. I think by now all of them have realized the value in TRI methodology and I hope that they will be continuing on this journey with us.
For those of you who are interested in taking our school program, the next Level 1 will be starting up again on May 10th and you can find more info here. If you’re considering it but have any questions feel free to reach out to us as we are always available to help. If you’re not currently a site member the best way to reach us is through our contact page and members can always reach out to us through our support channel.
I’ve just finished my third term as a Level 1 TA making it the fourth time I’ve completed the course. Revisiting the material each term has been invaluable to me as a trader and the repetition continually shows me something new and each time doors are opened for me. It’s been an honor to be a part of and while there are many of us, you’ll be hard pressed to find more of a Kool Aid drinker of Brian’s teachings than me. I knew very little about trading when I found TRI and 4.5 years later I’m proud to say that I’m able to go into the market and act like a professional. What’s even better is that being a “professional” is not defined by profits but rather by my ability to implement and follow my trading plan. Adopting this mindset has made profits a by product of my activity and sure enough, the more I follow my process the more the profits roll in.
TRI has allowed me to be a part of a community that I deeply love and I’ve been lucky enough to have a chance to help others through teaching and sharing my experience. We’ve become an ever evolving wheel of progress and with the completion of each school term another group of veterans emerge and embark on their trading journey. For myself and many others, this program has had such an incredibly positive impact in our lives and it has become second nature for us to carry on with Brian’s vision of empowering the world through financial literacy.
Here are some TRI’isms and thoughts I have that may help you if you’re considering taking our school program:
- You do not need any prior experience with trading to take the Level 1 and succeed. In fact, not knowing anything about trading is surprisingly an advantage because you’re not carrying around any baggage of past trading attempts both successful and unsuccessful.
- Anyone can learn to do this regardless of age, situation, personality type or prior experiences.
- Trading is a marathon not a sprint. There is no quick and easy way to do this. Success will come if you are willing to put the time and effort in to stay in the game. Our number one job is to be able to come back and play the game tomorrow and this is also a requirement of learning.
- We focus on “The Process.” The best way to learn this game is to put your money aside and focus on the process. We strongly stress making process oriented goals, not profit or time goals.
- Be honest with yourself. Being able to identify aspects of your behavior and being honest with yourself is a valuable if not mandatory skill to adopt.
- PMAFTW. A positive mental attitude is crucial to making it in this game and our community is based on it. This is a safe place to learn where every question has value and every member can interact with the community without fear of judgement or conflict. We are here to work together.
TRI gave me the tools I needed to be prepared to take advantage of this current bull run in both crypto and the stock market. It also gave me the skills to make it through the previous bear market and rather than panicking during the Covid dump I was able to step in and buy when everyone else was fearful. I would simply not have been able to do that if I hadn’t already done the work of building a plan and vetting my setups. I’m eternally grateful to Brian and TRI for showing me what is possible. I am continually impressed by our level 1 instructor Grimm, and my cohort TA Joshua, not to mention all of the community members that I interact with and learn from on a daily basis.
Without a question of a doubt I believe that TRI is the best place in the world to learn this skill and I hope that you will consider checking us out. Sign up for our 30 day free trial and hop on the site to see what we’re all about. Ask a lot of questions of both the management and the community. Our actions speak for us and I know that you will see value in what we do.
Thanks for reading and good luck on your trading journey!